THE EXPERIENCE I IMMENSELY LOVED & ENJOYED ON STAGE PLAY PRODUCTION

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE EXPERIENCE I IMMENSELY LOVED & ENJOYED ON STAGE PLAY PRODUCTION

Post by yang-ew on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

WELCOME alumni friends, casts, crew team, production staff and organizers of STAG!

On the staging of PRINCE OF EGYPT, LION KING, GREASE & FIDDLER ON THE ROOF, What ROLE did you peform? share us your most unforgettable experience(s) during the making and staging of the play.

Last edited by yang-ew on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

View user profile http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

Re: THE EXPERIENCE I IMMENSELY LOVED & ENJOYED ON STAGE PLAY PRODUCTION

Post by Saint Vincent's School on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaa sauce , I mean uray ag solve ak ti Number problems hehhe

Saint Vincent's School
Web Developer
Web Developer

View user profile http://s4.zetaboards.com/Igorot_Pride/site/

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Webdeveloper wrote:waaaaaaaaaaaaa sauce , I mean uray ag solve ak ti Number problems hehhe

ay ganun bah yon... my bad... hehehe out of this world na talaga analization ko... tsk tsk

dione selly chaokas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:28 am

dione selly chaokas wrote:
Webdeveloper wrote:Ahuhhhh why me give me numbers and I'll do it but Scripts sorry I'm just good as an audience....

ahahaha sinabi mu yan ah.. cge i'll give their numbers to you... pa email ta ken manang freda ti script... hahaha

haha... this is getting exciting and finally would end up to something good? com´on guys, you can work as a team. Rocky Cajigan also would be willing to help as I have exchanged emails regarding the plan. I know it wouldn´t be easy but you can do it. Kaya yu sa man... We´re here to support.

yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

View user profile http://Interactive Cordillera, Bibaknets@yahoogroups.com, Igorot

Back to top Go down

Post by dione selly chaokas on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 am

yang-ew wrote:
dione selly chaokas wrote:
Webdeveloper wrote:Ahuhhhh why me give me numbers and I'll do it but Scripts sorry I'm just good as an audience....

ahahaha sinabi mu yan ah.. cge i'll give their numbers to you... pa email ta ken manang freda ti script... hahaha

haha... this is getting exciting and finally would end up to something good? com´on guys, you can work as a team. Rocky Cajigan also would be willing to help as I have exchanged emails regarding the plan. I know it wouldn´t be easy but you can do it. Kaya yu sa man... We´re here to support.

oha oha... manong kayam dyta we have lots of supporters... hihihihi

waaah... i'm with manong rocky every breaktime at school... ta pag discussan mi man garud one of this days ta adi angay aped chikka ar2amiden mi...

dione selly chaokas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:43 pm

where are the others? i don´t hear from the main cast of Grease, Lion King and Fiddler on the Roof. i noticed your updated visits in the members list but how come you never say a word.

please share us your shouts here.

yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by alumani on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:59 pm

hello SVS!!! i was not part of the earlier stage play productions in 2004 but my team gave an intermission number on martial arts exhibition during the staging of FIDDLER ON THE ROOF. I´m proud to have been a part of the fund raising activity for SVHS school project 2008.

after care sama-sama pa rin kami...

alumani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by randal on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:26 pm

daaaaaaaaawwwwwww... piapay nan Fiddler... tay waday pictures nan grupo. Sino ta nan waday pictures na isnan inmuna ay stage play tako san tribute to Bishop Cornelio Wigwigan ka provincial plaza? Please ed pa-share ages sina ta waday mangil-ilaan tako si memories tako san elem...

randal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 am

Pardon my ignorance regarding STAG and am curious. It seems to me that it is a part of the school's activities (shall we say, on and off basis?). And noting from the titles of the plays mentioned above, I wonder if STAG has considered producing some local titles too; like for example, the legend of the sleeping beauty or the legend of Lumauig, etc. in future ventures. With SVS as an SLT, don't you think it should include producing local titles too? Or is there more excitement in producing plays based on Western titles like Pocahontas or Avatar, etc?

d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezra on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 am

randal wrote:daaaaaaaaawwwwwww... piapay nan Fiddler... tay waday pictures nan grupo. Sino ta nan waday pictures na isnan inmuna ay stage play tako san tribute to Bishop Cornelio Wigwigan ka provincial plaza? Please ed pa-share ages sina ta waday mangil-ilaan tako si memories tako san elem...

Randal, padli sya mampay ya nu waday kuma paat litrato tako san cha inmuna a stage play... si Daeon sat si Klyde samet nan amok ay waday... Simba and Zasu intu kayo man??? pa-scan yu man nanchey pictures tako sanchey ta i-upload tako sina ages ta waday mangil-ilaan... TY

ezra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yang-ew on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 pm

d'bontokinian wrote:Pardon my ignorance regarding STAG and am curious. It seems to me that it is a part of the school's activities (shall we say, on and off basis?). And noting from the titles of the plays mentioned above, I wonder if STAG has considered producing some local titles too; like for example, the legend of the sleeping beauty or the legend of Lumauig, etc. in future ventures. With SVS as an SLT, don't you think it should include producing local titles too? Or is there more excitement in producing plays based on Western titles like Pocahontas or Avatar, etc?

HI mng. Rob and all interested, thanks for the comment. The group was organized in summer 2004. It´s not attached to the school organ but its members are SVS pupils/students. We didn´t gave a name to this group, it´s only this year that many suggested to re-organized the group to come up with future projects. THat´s the reason why we thought of giving a name -STAG (SVS Theatre Arts Group).

About your query on producing a native stage play is very good. But we didn´t want to compete with the productions of Mr. Ventura Bitot who organized Lang-ay theatre arts group open to all schools. The Sleeping Beauty, Lumawig, Sinauliyan, Kennon Road and many others... are all his orginal script. He has directed numerous stage plays in the province since he is a free lancer director/organizer. He´s a good friend and we actually share our passion on the same field.

This is the reason why we stick to our own mini broadway script where most are happy, contented and comfortable. What is important is that you get to see the performers interest and enthusiasm. Though it´s never easy from the start but the inspiration is already there- that pushed us to take the challenge. There may be series of auditions but it was all exciting and full of fun. The casts would complain many times that they´re tired but the following rehearsal day, everyone is present ready to take another challenging scene to play. These are just few of the good memories that pull us close together despite the distance since many of the members are in college and that I´m far from them too.

This is the field we all immesely loved and enjoyed. If given the chance to produce another fundraising project in the future, I will not have a second thought to say yes! even knowing that we´re not expecting something in return. I believe the enthusiasm will always be present in the hearts of those who played a great role in making SVS a difference.

Just sharing... PLEASE support STAG!

It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference.
-- Tom Brokaw

Last edited by yang-ew on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

yang-ew
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by d'bontokinian on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:50 pm

I see. Thanks a lot for the enlightenment, Yang-ew.

d'bontokinian

d'bontokinian
Global Administrator
Global Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum